Once you’ve created your app and implemented an identity protocol, you can now register it in our dashboard and start testing.
Using the dashboard
The login.gov dashboard is the place you’ll manage your team’s test applications.
- First, the login.gov team will create accounts for you and your team members. Once you have an account, head over to the dashboard at dashboard.int.identitysandbox.gov
- In the upper-right corner, click Log in. You’ll be prompted to sign in or create an account with the login.gov IdP in the agency integration environment (hosted at idp.int.identitysandbox.gov).
- Once logged in, you’ll be sent to the “My apps” page, which will list all the test applications you and your team have created.
- Click Create a new test app and fill out the form to register a new application with the login.gov IdP in the agency integration environment.
- Start testing! The login.gov team will help you along the way.
IAL2 testing requires a driver’s license. To override this behavior for testing purposes you can upload a text file with a .txt extension in place of front and back images with the following format:
document: type: license first_name: Susan last_name: Smith middle_name: Q address1: 1 Microsoft Way address2: Apt 3 city: Bayside state: NY zipcode: '11364' dob: 10/06/1938 phone: +1 314-555-1212