Same great support with an all new ticketing system! Login.gov is
moving our Agency Partner support team to a new help center and ticketing
system beginning March 9th. The new system will allow us to more efficiently
and effectively meet Partner needs. Please go to logingov.zendesk.com
to request support. We will now be requiring all partners to create a
Login.gov account with their work email to ensure quick resolution and
reduce spam. Login.gov accounts are free.
Login.gov will continue to support its existing email and Slack channels.
- Understand our flow.
- Determine your application needs, like the level of proofing and user attributes that will be requested.
- Select between OpenID Connect (OIDC) or SAML protocol implementation protocols. Please note that we recommend OIDC.
- Configure your app. We have implementation guides and example apps to get you up and running quickly.
- Register your app in the sandbox dashboard and start testing.
- Let us know when you are ready to go live and our team will help you promote the application to production. We will check you against our production checklist to ensure your application is good to go to production from an administrative and technical standpoint.
- Be sure to read the FAQ for answers to the most common questions.